You are in charge of the availability and costs of Your mobile data communication services. You are also in charge of making certain your mobile device has adequate battery capacity. THE BUSINESS shall not be responsible when you are struggling to unlock, use or end the ride of the automobile due to lost or interrupted network connection, mobile device malfunction, or depleted battery. You shall remain in charge of and the Company may charge you all costs incurred before ride is ended. Rider agrees that the Company will not provide or maintain places to ride Vehicles, and will not guarantee that there will always be a safe place to ride a Vehicle.
Rather, this is a non-binding invitation to order goods in the web shop. Just wanted to mention, that permanent mentioned “bank” does not offer a credit card but a debit card.
You acknowledge and concur that the Agreement is concluded between you and the Company only, rather than Apple, and the business, not Apple, is solely responsible for the App Store Sourced Application and content thereof. Your use of the App Store Sourced Application must comply with the App Store Terms of Service. Rider represents and certifies that Rider reaches least 18 years old and can not allow any other person under 18 years of age to ride a car rented through Rider’s account. These conditions and terms are a legal contract (the “Agreement”) between Superpedestrian, Inc. (collectively, “the Company”, “we” or “us”) and You (“Rider,” “you,” or “your”) (acting for several of Rider’s family, heirs, agents, affiliates, representatives, successors, and assigns). You mustn’t tamper with, try to gain unauthorized usage of, modify, hack, repair or otherwise adjust any Voi material or hardware, source-codes, information, including the Voi App, Website and Vehicle, for any purposes.
- Given the limited number of Vehicles operating, Voi will not promise or guarantee that You will always find a Vehicle inside a distance convenient to You or that You find a Vehicle at all (see section 1.5 below).
- card was being used by someone else.
- Through the use of such features, or any part thereof, you agree to be bound by the excess Terms applicable to such features.
- Alternative means of public and private transportation are available to the general public also to Rider individually, including public buses and rail service, taxis, and pedestrian paths.
For this repayment, we shall use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. If you are unable to return a Vehicle to a valid area (i.e., you deactivate the Vehicle on private property, a locked community, or another unreachable area), in a way that the Vehicle must be picked up by the Company, we may, inside our sole discretion, ask you for a pick-up fee. You need to follow all laws pertaining to the use, riding, parking, charging, and/or operation of the Vehicle, including all federal, provincial, and local laws and the guidelines and regulations regarding Vehicles in the area what your location is operating the Vehicle, including any helmet laws and applicable road rules. You consent to act with courtesy and respect toward others while using the Services. After parking, and before leaving the Scooter, the User must ensure that it is parked in a designated parking spot, when applicable under the Regulations, and otherwise in areas and in ways that not constitute an obstruction to pedestrians or vehicle traffic, and checking that it’s locked. If the User parks the Scooter outside a required designated parking spot, the User’s Account will undoubtedly be charged Fines in accordance with the Tariff Plan established on the Company’s website at that time, and Users incurring more than three Fines for parking violations could have their Accounts terminated.
1) Rates applied by the Company to the Scooter Rental Service are as set forth in the App at the time of rental. These changes will undoubtedly be communicated to users in the application prior to taking effect. 24.1 If the business fails to enforce the rights and powers provided in this Agreement, such conduct shall in no way be construed as a waiver of such rights and powers, nor shall it avoid the Company from requiring full, timely and strict compliance with the Agreement. Exercise the right to opt out of the distribution of data to Third Parties that aren’t legally required to access them or that are specifically identified, which excludes namely tax or other audits. 20.5 The Company undertakes to adhere to European and state regulations on data protection (“GDPR”). However, it will provide the User’s data in the event that it is requested by the authorities or authorities in the performance of their duties and also for the purpose of activating the Insurance. 19.3 THE BUSINESS may suspend, anytime and without prior notice, the User’s account by notifying an individual via app notification if it detects violations
Additionally, it’ll facilitate the processing, in the event that you attach a completedreturn form. Please be aware that the return shipping costs will not be reimbursed and parcels should be delivered to the warehouse return address, never to parcel shops, it isn’t possible for us to pick up return packages at a parcel shop. We use insured parcel services and you will get a track & trace number whenever we ship the order.
AN INDIVIDUAL may update any information provided on the Account utilizing the App, and the Company may suspend or terminate the Account if the info is not up-to-date and accurate. The User may withdraw from the Contract with the Company within 14 days from its conclusion by sending an e-mail to or by contacting CUSTOMER SUPPORT through the App, unless an individual has started using the Service, and thus agreed to waive its right of withdrawal. Exercising the right of withdrawal permits a refund of any paid credit available on the Account at that time the withdrawal becomes effective.
Certain functions of the hyperlink App, such as the possibility to sign up to ride, to unlock, rent and end the rental of the Vehicle, require that the LINK App has an active network connection and that location services are enabled on your device.
- The transactions are completed through the transaction encashment platforms allowing the payment to be carried out through payment means.
- 24.1 If the Company fails to enforce the rights and powers provided in this Agreement, such conduct shall by no means be construed as a waiver of such rights and powers, nor shall it avoid the Company from requiring full, timely and strict compliance with the Agreement.
- 9.2 The User must immediately inform the Company / LINK of any malfunction, defect or damage to the scooter that it has noticed, in the preliminary observation that it is obliged to create through the client Service.
- Each Contract entered into between the User and the Company shall be deemed to have been concluded during confirmation on the App pursuant to the procedure lay out in Articles 5 and
- Rider represents and warrants that Rider is authorized to utilize any credit, debit, or prepaid card or other payment method information Rider furnishes through the hyperlink App.
Such a subscription commits You for a determined period of time (the “Initial Contract Period”). If this subscription concerns a Service, You grant us your prior express consent to perform the Service as quickly as possible. You acknowledge that You will lose your right of withdrawal after the Contract has been fully performed by us. By your subscription, You place a distinctive order that implies an obligation to pay the amount of money for the period of one’s subscription. Depending on where You connect you to ultimately the Website, it is possible that the price indicated on the Website will not include any taxes. We draw your attention to the truth that the sales price never includes possibly applicable customs duties and related taxes on import.