Client acknowledges that it’s acting because of its own account, and it has made its own independent decisions to enter a Transaction and as to whether a Transaction is suitable or proper for it based upon its own judgment and upon advice from such advisors as it has deemed necessary.
Further, Client has not received from Bank of America or its Affiliates any assurance or guarantee as to the expected outcomes of a Transaction.
Client agrees to supply Bank of America with all information, cooperation and assistance, documents and data as shall reasonably be requested by Bank of America so as to enable Bank of America to adhere to any and all Applicable Law.
Client understands and agrees that Bank of America may report such information to regulatory authorities to the extent necessary, in its reasonable discretion, to adhere to Applicable Law.
- A flexible cash management solution for banks, bank trust departments, credit unions and other financial institutions providing access to expanded FDIC and/or NCUSIF insurance on deposits with send-only, receive-only and reciprocal options.
- Drawing upon research in the field of behavioral finance, Merrill developed the Investment Personality Assessment to help us get to know you better as an investor and potentially help you refine your personal investing preferences.
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (also referred to as “MLPF&S” or “Merrill”) makes available certain investment products sponsored, managed, distributed, or supplied by companies that are affiliates of Bank of America Corporation (“BofA Corp.”).
PPP recipients reduced non-PPP loan balances, indicating the program bolstered their liquidity and alleviated the shortfall.
A flexible cash management solution for banks, bank trust departments, credit unions and other financial institutions providing usage of expanded FDIC and/or NCUSIF insurance on deposits with send-only, receive-only and reciprocal options.
Leveraging our deep industry experience, you can expect banks and wealth managers flexible cash sweep, deposit funding & securities-based lending solutions tailored to meet up their evolving needs.
Due to data limitations, much of this debate has concerned large firms and the role of loan covenants (Roberts, Sufi, 2009, Chodorow-Reich, Falato, Ippolito, Almeida, Orive, Acharya, 2019, Murfin, 2012).
We broaden this discussion to include a far more general trade-off between commitment and discretion that reaches other loan terms, including maturity and collateral.
A Note On Liquidity Risk Management
Using the COVID recession, we test the prediction that SMEs are at the mercy of greater lender discretion.
In keeping with this hypothesis, SMEs didn’t draw down whereas large firms did, even yet in response to similar demand shocks.
They are no offer to enter, transfer and assign or terminate any transaction, or a commitment by Bank of America or its Affiliates to make such an offer.
Such estimates usually do not necessarily reflect Bank of America’s or its Affiliates’ internal bookkeeping or theoretical model-based valuations.
Certain factors, which might not have been assessed for purposes of these valuations, including, for instance, notional amounts, credit spreads, underlying volatility, costs of carry or use of capital and profit, may substantially affect a stated valuation.
Indicative valuations may vary significantly from indicative valuations available from other sources.
While Bank of America and its own Affiliates have obtained the info on which these evaluations are based from sources they believe are reliable, Bank of America and its Affiliates make no representations or warranties with respect to any indicative valuations.
Prior to the execution of a Transaction based upon the Content of the Sites, Client is preferred to check with its broker or other financial representative to verify pricing information.
Concentration Of Control Rights In Leveraged Loan Syndicates
Banc of America Securities Limited is regulated for the conduct of investment business in britain by the Securities and Futures Authority Limited.
No access to the websites shall be given in the United Kingdom to Private Customers, as that term is defined under the rules of The Securities and Futures Authority Limited; and any investments will never be made by us to any Private Customer.
- Li et al. (2020) conjecture these drawdowns reflected large firms drawing on lines of credit as an alternative for the bond market disruptions in March (Haddad et al., 2020).
- We describe unconditional differences in line of credit utilization, estimate drawdown rates while controlling for firm characteristics, present evidence of heterogeneous utilization in response to the COVID shock, and, finally, discuss the interaction with the PPP.
- Fact 2 establishes differences in collateral requirements across the firm size distribution.
At Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, your financial advisor targets the things you care about most- family, goals and priorities – even as they change over the years.
We are equipped to answer questions about your account, from checking to loans, quickly and efficiently.
An end-to-end origination, underwriting and collateral evaluation and monitoring system for securities-based lines of credit.
The sweep deposit program offers a stable way to obtain funding with flexibility around target balances to handle our evolving funding needs over the years.
Will the failure of Silicon Valley Bank be as contagious as the failures of 2008, leading to other bank failures as depositors grow nervous about their safety?
The speed with which regulators moved on the weekend suggests they’re concerned.