Besides seeing the lounges you can access cost-free, you can also buy access to a lounge from the LoungeBuddy app.
And when you add any of your elite statuses, LoungeBuddy will let you know all the lounges you can access, together with just how many complimentary guests you’re permitted to bring in.
The Platinum Card® from American Express is our #1 pick for
Assuming you have an Alaska Club membership or perhaps a Qantas Club membership, interestingly enough, you’re also permitted to access American Airlines Admirals Clubs across the globe.
If you have a Priority Pass Select Card, you’ll also gain access to additional lounges (though without free guest privileges).
- This can be a bad idea — if you drink too much, you will possibly not even be allowed on the flight, and when you eat an excessive amount of, you may ruin your appetite for
- We’ve rarely used these kinds of showers and used our travel towel because the desk didn’t have anything to use.
- Most lounges have a TV and free WiFi, along with other entertainment facilities.
- If you don’t travel frequently enough to create it worthwhile, there are a few options that could be interesting.
- Here are a few different ways to access luxury airport lounges.
can offer an ideal hideaway from the hectic nature of the airport.
This may influence which products we review and write about (and where those products appear on the webpage), but it by no means affects our recommendations or advice, which are grounded in hundreds of hours of research.
Our partners cannot pay us to guarantee favorable reviews of their services or products.
There’s a multitude of lounges and ways to access them, so who better to ask compared to the staff?
Try your luck and have both the check-in and lounge attendees!
Always review the conditions and terms of entry before buying a membership.
This access is irrespective of whatever airline you could be flying that day.
Having elite status with a specific airline is a popular way to access lounges for many frequent flyers.
Lastly, with this Chase Sapphire Reserve bank cards, among the finest member benefit perks is the complimentary enrollment in to the Priority Pass program.
In some instances, you might feel underdressed, especially if you’re an airport lounge that suits business travelers and you are there on a weekday.
What Exactly Are Airport Lounges?
Your Select membership benefits are similar to those of the Prestige level, and all of the Priority Pass levels require payment of $27 for every guest.
As well as the dining experiences, lounges will offer more room if you want to get some good work done while at the airport or if you simply want to loosen up and relax.
Some lounges, like Minute Suites, also offer nap rooms for travelers who are on an extended layover and need to get some rest.
Showers, plenty of great food, nap pods, great natural light and yard are perks which make it worth it to pay for a lounge in order to elevate your travel experience.
- and passengers in premium cabins.
- their airline/alliance.
- Either spoil yourself by travelling more regularly with the money saved, or by spending money on more luxurious hotels, by doing more activities on site, or by consuming at better restaurants, etc.
- If you travel regularly, you may well be wondering whether or not obtaining a Priority Pass will probably be worth the money.
- Airport lounges are great places to get a little shut eye because of the comfy seating and general
- Nearly all these lounge memberships may also let you bring your spouse, domestic partner, and/or children with you (or 2 other guests total).
Regardless of how bold you’re feeling following a few drinks, never try to sneak drinks out from the lounge.
Most airports don’t allow people to drink in the terminal unless it’s in a designated area (aka a restaurant, bar or lounge), so don’t be that person who’s swerving round the gates with a glass or two in hand.
Lounges are fun, particularly if you get to experience them with friends.
But that doesn’t mean it is possible to just start shouting across the room or celebrating like it’s 1999.
Remember to use an inside voice therefore the other lounge guests could work, rest or simply enjoy a moment of silence before they must endure that screaming baby on the plane for three hours.
These spaces are kid-friendly, and may even have kids’ rooms or other amenities available.
Some lounges may admit children under a certain age for free.
Traveling with kids takes effort, and the busy gate area can be stressful for parents and children alike.
Instead of going out there, you can head to an airport lounge together with your family.